To expedite the signing of any document, Clients/Borrowers will need:
1. Any one of the following Valid Identifications (providing they are current) are acceptable:
California Driver's License
California Identification Card
Two credible witness's (for a person who does not have current ID)
Mexico Driver's license
US Military ID Card
Inmate ID Card
Other State Driver's License
Other State Identification card, Canada Driver's License
Foreign Passports stamped by USCIS
ID card issued by the USCIS (Notarization of USCIS forms only)
2. Any required stipulations for signing, (check with lender, example: W-2, Pay stub).
3. Closing cost check if applicable, (check with Lender or Escrow Co.).
4. Have lender's phone number handy in case you have questions during the
5. Please complete all forms except signatures and notarized areas.
Discuss blank spaces with your lender as to N/A or a "Line" drawn through it.
6. Please review all documents for the correct spelling of names and correct dates.